Friday, July 17, 2009

The lost reunion: the 3rd clue.


 

But there was also something familiar there, it was a scarf, the same bluish green which my dad wore earlier. But, he went missing since 1995 and with him, were lost my two brothers defrock & Ronnie. I just knew these things were inter-connected. My dad was a very nice and cool guy, he was my hero, seeing and hearing this all, the hot air balloon guy started having shocks, he was saying just one thing, "I'll kill him, kill him". Then, suddenly he asked me my name, so I told-"Michael Robert Farrell" he said "this can't be true, it can't, it can'tttttttttttttttttttttttt. I asked him the matter? He said "where were you these years Mickey? Where? "Are you defrock Farrel"? Said I, "Don't you remember me"? I was waiting for you all the 55 years. We have to save Ronnie? They killed our dad mercilessly. Aunt Marie, my foster mom was a fortune teller. One day she called me and told me that my brother Michael will come exactly after 55 years and the demon will sacrifice the god's son of pure blood to get the crown of almighty. God's sons meant our family blood. Ronnie was with them and they were going to sacrifice him on 15 days after you came to Egypt. Now there was only one main mission in my life, to kill murtaza-arzai and daud by any means. They will have to pay for their sins. They were celebrating at night and I mixed poison only in their men's drink as we brothers took an oath to kill them ourselves.

No comments: