Sunday, July 12, 2009

The 2nd clue

After school, I went to the minster, not in my dreams but to my surprise, the police were investigating there and inquiring with the father. I saw the same old fist gun & baldy there; it was really there, the same blue eyes, the red f1 jacket. I told the NYPD about it but they didn't trust me. So, being a teenager at night wrote a letter and kept on my bed. Packing a whole lot of my things in a rucksack bag & travelled to the rainforests of Florida. In 2029, it was totally different, very deep rainforests of Florida. The chit wrote about it. I had taken out all my pocket money, something near a 1000$. They (murtaza and daud) were going to meet right in the middle of the jungle at a place called Crosspleasure point. There Murtaza told that they had to go to the desert of Egypt. I thought, I was going to finish my pocket money on gaming consoles anyway, so why not on air tickets. I was sitting right behind them in 1st class. Reaching Egypt I followed them, till 99 kilometers them went by road but the original problem came when Osama billadin got in touch with them as a new enemy. So they took the Arial root. I followed them in a hot air balloon. Thank goodness they didn't knew I was follows them. After miles of travel they took rest. But, they knew I was following them and started shooting. The person driving the balloon asked me about it and I told him all about it. The biggest trouble was Murtaza arzai. The demon rose the Nile up on us but we used our nitro boost and got ourselves safe. When we went to the place they rested. A big pyramid with a diamond on top was drawn. I knew someone was there who was giving these clues. But who?


 


 

To know, buy the next issue of the series. Out by next 2 days.

Copyright vhal and co. 2009

For support mail at

coolplayervalley@gmail.com

No comments: